Monday, December 15, 2008

Pea Candy

When Josh was little, his mom successfully convinced him that frozen peas were a special treat - pea candy. Even now, eating peas right out of the freezer is something Josh loves. These days Ainslie is getting to be a pretty picky eater, and "candy" is becoming a new favorite word. Inspired by Josh's mom, Janae has successfully convinced Ainslie that frozen peas are really just little, green popsicles. It's great. Ainslie loves to eat candy, and we love it when peas are candy.

5 comments:

Anna said...

I wish that would work on my kids!ha ha!

Michelle said...

What a great idea, I'm going to try it! Thanks for the recipe, I am always looking for good ones. Your daughter is adorable by the way:)

bonnie jack said...

i'll have to remember that!

gordon, cindy and carter said...

I love it!! When Carter was that age he started calling raisins candy it was great :)

Brad & Kim said...

Hi guys! So funny story. Our daughter has suddenly turned into an ultra picky eater. Like over the top picky. And we posted a thing on our blog about it, and my brother in law, Brandon Wilson, sends me a link to this page. It was so fun to see you guys again!! How cool is that? You guys look great, your daughter is beautiful, and life looks like is going really well for you. I'm glad Brandon sent your link along, it's fun to spy on you guys! All the best, Kim (Blunck)