Monday, August 31, 2009

Not a Chicken Nugget . . .

When we first found out that Janae was pregnant, Josh asked Ainslie if she wanted to have a baby brother or a baby sister. Ainslie paused to think about it for a minute, and then she answered, "I want a chicken nugget."

Thankfully, we found out today that Ainslie is getting a little sister instead.

Janae's first thought when the nurse told us that it was a girl was "Matching Easter dresses!" We're excited to have two girls, and we're pretty sure Ainslie will be happy too.

6 comments:

Becca said...

That reminds me of Emily Gibbon's dream she had while pregnant with Quinn in which her doctor told her during the ultrasound that she was having a chicken.

Congrats on your second baby girl!

shauna said...

Congratulations! It is so fun have your kids match. I love it. Anytime I can get al three to match I do it.

Natalie said...

Congratulations! How great! I'm sure they will be best buds and will have lots of fun together! :)

Anna said...

That story is hilarious! Congrats! Every girl needs to have a sister. They will be best friends!!!

McFamily said...

LOL that is too funny! We're glad it's not a chicken nugget too! Congrats on the new little girl!

Bart and Krista said...

I am happy you're having a girl, too! Congtrats!