Friday, July 27, 2007

My Date with Dad

So, I’m pretty awesome, and hanging out with me is lots of fun. But, sometimes I like to give Mom a break and go on a little daddy-daughter date. Two weeks ago we ventured off together, and I cried the whole way home until he carried me with one arm and tried to push the stroller with the other. Ha! That way he’ll know that hanging out with me isn’t just fun and games all day while he’s at work. But, he’s a courageous chap, and last week we headed out again (this time we just left the stroller behind). We had lots of fun. We walked around the city center making people smile at how dang cute I am. Dad ate a tasty bratwurst and managed to do it without spilling any mustard on me. After that, we bought some chocolate and headed home. Dad thinks I’m pretty great, and is always willing to give things a second try, even when there’s the risk of a daddy-daughter disaster when Mom’s not around.

No comments: