Monday, February 25, 2008

10 months!

Today Ainslie turned 10 months old! Crazy how time flies by. She's walking more and more each day, learning how to drink from a sippy cup, and has lots of other tricks. But, the best thing about Ainslie growing up is that we get to see her personality develop. She loves being social with people we meet at school or at the store. Her favorite is making other little kids smile. She's our little sweetheart, and we love her lots!


As she gets older we've wondered whether she looks more like Janae or more like Josh. Tell us what you think in the comments!








10 comments:

Dan & Ashley said...

I think she's a perfect mix of the two of you! But she definitely has Janae's eyes!

Bart and Krista said...

I'd definitely have to say Janae. I think she's darling. You guys are cute parents!
-Krista

Jon Becca James said...

I see you both in her. For fun, use the look-alike meter on this website to get an unbiased opinion!

http://www.myheritage.com/look-alike-meter

Dawn said...

I vote for Janae with a strong hint of Josh. What a cutie!

Molly said...

She definitely has Janae's eyes, but she's a pretty good mix! I guess you'll have to share her.

Chandler Family said...

She's got Janae's face but Josh's figure!!

karla said...

How cute - you all have a matching hoodie! My vote is Janae.

The Cannons said...

We think she look like Janae. Pink is definitely Josh's color.

Anonymous said...

You guys are hilarious! I'm going to go with Janae as well. I saw your comment and I'd love to see you! Give me a call and we can decide on a time that will work for both of us.

ale said...

I'm so glad you guys put on Ainslie's hoodie--I definetly would have had a hard time deciding without it. I think she is a duplicate of Janae!