Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Teeth

This kid? Don't even think about messin' with her. Want a picture of the two teeth that are rumored to be hiding behind that binky? You're gonna have to fight for it. We fought* for it . . .
If you look closely, you can see them in that last picture, but the best one we got is here:

Two little guys poking through . . .

What are teeth like that good for? Eating spaghetti and stuff!

*(No babies were harmed in the posting of this post. Only irritated. We were very gentle, she just wiggles. A lot.)

5 comments:

Molly said...

She's getting so big so fast! This was a very cute and entertaining post!

Taylor Family said...

So funny that her first teeth are on top instead of the bottom. She is so cute! Her eyes are beautiful!

Maddy said...

Beautiful little girl! I loved the top "don't mess with me" picture. I think she's a good mixture of both of you. A Janosh, if you will. ;)

Anonymous said...

My son HATES it when I try to see his teeth. He does like to bite on my finger though - and my leg - and well, anything really. :)

The Cannons said...

How on earth did you get her to make that tough guy face? She is ready to rumble! We "stole" her books from stake conference by the way, if you're wondering. We keep meaning to bring them by... (hint)

nat.