Monday, April 27, 2009

Ainslie's Birthday

Saturday was Ainslie's second birthday! We had a great little party with everything that birthdays should have. Like balloons . . . And cake for tasting.There was lots of other tasty food including some extra fancy hamburgers. Ainslie liked the broccoli cupcakes.Ainslie got some fun presents. Some familiar. . . And some new . . . Grandma and Grandpa brought the big surprise . . .And Ainslie already loves going for a spin.Unfortunately, the rainy/snowy weather left us feeling a little bit like this poor guy. Good thing we're headed for warmer weather!

4 comments:

Anna said...

hAPPY bIRTHDAY aINSLIE! I cant believe that she is 2 already!

Gary and Jenessa said...

Oh my gosh! I cannot believe she is two and how much she looks like her mama!!! She looks exactly like Nae! What a doll! And congrats to you both on Graduation. I love your pic at the top with Ainslie! So CUTE! Love you guys!

Our Fun Times said...

Wow, oh wow! First off, I can't believe she is two....crazy! Second, I'm just plain impressed! How in the world did you guys do what you did with a little one! You two are impressive!! Nice work! You two got some awesome pics in your gowns with Ainslie. I"m so happy for you! Oh yes, and I'm glad that you were able to see that cute outfit you gave Millie on her! Goodluck with everything!

McFamily said...

Happy Two Years Ainslie! Can't believe she's two!