Tuesday, April 21, 2009

All Done!

Somewhere around two years ago (four semesters back, to be exact), Janae headed back to BYU in pursuit of a Masters of Public Policy . . . Yesterday she took her last test, and today she handed in her last two papers. Four semesters, way too much homework, far too many late nights, and now it's all done. Today Josh picked up our robes for graduation, and Friday we'll walk. This is real people, this is not a drill . . .

First day heading back to school:After the last test:

5 comments:

Joanna said...

Congratulations!

Anna said...

Congrats! That is SO exciting. I love the before and after pictures!

Emily Gibbons said...

Wow, those pictures say a lot. Congratulations on finishing, you must be so relieved and pleased (along with Ainslie!). By the way, in case I haven't told you, I have a blog. Send me an email--byugibbons (at) yahoo.com-- and I'll send you a link!
Emily

Brooke said...

Congratulations you two. I'm sure you are both are very excited and proud.

Taylor Family said...

Congrats! What does life hold for you now?